Friday, March 07, 2014

Showtime.....



One of my entries in 'any item made from paper or recycled materials', placed second. The competition was tough, I was beaten by a wall hanging made almost entirely of discarded muppet/sesame street toys!

The local Agricultural Show is in full swing, beginning this morning at 6am with Edwina from the Sunrise TV show doing live segments with excited local school students as a cheer squad. Go Gresford! More info here:
http://gresfordshow.com.au/ 
I and 3 other stewards spent the last 2 days sorting and displaying nearly 300 photographs for the Photography section. Judged yesterday they will be viewed by hundreds. I always like to see the locals' reactions to the 'People' category as they look for familiar faces in the photos. 

  


Mmmm, I sometimes wonder how the spiders get into the house. this little one hitched a ride from the chook house! He has since been relocated to the garden., or did he end up in my breakfast omelette?  

No comments:

Post a Comment